Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Part 2






It's important to wear A LOT of sunscreen and protective clothing when spending time playing at the beach. I will admit however, it makes for some really CUTE photos too!! LOL!! Just look at my mini-Jackie O's having a blast in the sand--they made quite a few heads turn and smile while we were there! Can you believe they kept their hat on the ENTIRE time (unless you count the time I took it off to get a better picture..haha!!).



HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

6 comments:

Tracy May 28, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

OH my!!! These are FABULOUS!!!!! Photos! Gorgeous color and oh sooooo cute! Magazine material!

Jenn May 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

PRECIOUS!!! I love the sunglasses!!

Gabrielle June 1, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Good Day! You won the giveaway over at Shop Wise Bags. Please email me with your shipping info and I will get it to you. Here is the announcement of your win:

http://www.shopwisebags.com/Welcome_to_Shop_Wise_Bags/Bags.inspiration.life./Entries/2009/5/31_Wow%2C_What_a_Giveaway!.html

gabriellekrake@mac.com

Stacey June 1, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

this is my first visit..the pics of ur babies are amazing. they were so tiny...and now, so healthy!

wonderful...looks like you all are having a blast!

reparapy June 2, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a wonderful comment! Hopefully our products will be able to help you out in other ways.

By the way, they are just precious! How CUTE!!!!!!!

Holly June 3, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Finally I can comment...I'm usually breast feeding while I surf the web and it's too hard to type a comment with one hand! I love these pictures AND the outfits! You are right- so Jackie O! Little flower has the same dress as LongRifle (costco?), I love that it's reversible and both sides are so cute:)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP