Sunday, June 7, 2009

One Door Closes...another opens.



May 28th was not just DrillSgt's birthday, it was also the last day of group AND Bright Start (support program for high risk infants) for Da'Gorgeouses. These wonderful ladies were with us almost every step of the way starting the month we brought Pistol and LongRifle home from the NICU. Marisa, the lovely lady holding Pistol on the far right, came to the house to work with them EVERY week (except the 6 week summer vacation). Teacher MaryAnn, seen here holding LongRifle, came to our house that first year to teach Grammy and I infant massage and she ran the get ready for preschool group they've been a part of these last few months.

I cannot speak highly enough about Bright Start. It is a wonderful program and the people we worked with were EXCEPTIONAL people. I really appreciated getting to know them, having that extra set of unbiased eyes watching over the girls making sure they met their developmental milestones, but most of all I appreciated the genuine love and affection they all showered my girls with. Just look at how happy Da'Gorgeouses are sitting there with all those wonderful women. I know we'll keep in touch, after all, I still have their cell numbers programmed in my phone! LOL!!





HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

2 comments:

Tracy June 7, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Great shots....been missing you!

Chelle June 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Beautiful picture! Sometimes people touch your lives without even realizing it.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP