Friday, July 17, 2009

Update...Sorry...

So sorry I've neglected you all. Here's the lowdown since my last post...

Potty training is going VERY well. LongRifle took to it quickly and has done EXTREMELY well (minus an accident here and there---but few and far between). Pistol has taken a little longer, and for awhile we seemed to be headed in reverse with those Pull-ups, so Grammy gave me the suggestion of going COLD turkey on the pull-ups when out and about, and wouldn't you know, IT WORKED!! She's had an almost SPOTLESS record this week! HOORAY!!

I turned 39 at the end of last month, I don't feel any older and made the mistake of telling someone I was still 38 (not on purpose I just don't think this year's birthday really registered).

We took Da'Gorgeouses to Sea World and had a WONDERFUL time!

Da'Gorgeouses just finished their 2 weeks of swimming lessons & they're signed up for 2 more!

They start preschool on Monday *sniff, sniff*

We went camping with DrillSgt's family for TWO nights and had a BLAST!!

I signed my official contract this week and know WHERE I'll be at and that I'll be teaching science (I just don't know what courses exactly and what grade levels exactly---the school is 7-12).

Hope you are all having a busy, wonderful summer too!


More to follow...



HugsBlessings

MChangaSiggy

3 comments:

Jenn July 18, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

First, I think the picture on your header is too CUTE!!! Glad to hear the potty training is going good. I have one more left to get in panties and my years of diapers are done. Whoo hoo!!! I'm sure I'll miss it though.

Don't cry too much on Monday when those girls are off to big girl school!!!!

Chelle July 18, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

I am glad to hear that potty training has gone well. Whenever my oldest was beginning to potty train, the best advice I got was to not waste my money on Pull-ups. Plain ole undies did the trick :)

Anne July 18, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Great news on the potty training! And I love the new photo!

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP