Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Mouth Drops Open...

EVERYDAY!! I don't know if it's because Da'Gorgeouses were born @ 23 weeks or because I'm a first time parent, but I kid you not, they do things every day that make my mouth drop open in shock. I don't think I've ever been so amazed at anything in my entire life. Yesterday it was Pistol naming Snook & Bob on it's a Big Big World, and telling me bless you after I sneezed. Today it was LongRifle. We had about 7 books laying out on the carpet in the living room, I had just taken them out of their shelf & read them to them for the first time in a long time, yesterday. Well, tonight, while DrillSgt. was getting their bottles ready & getting the DVD set up to record The Office, I sat them on my lap to read to them. I asked them to get me Moo Moo, Brown Cow & LongRifle got off my lap, crawled over to the book, picked it up & brought it to me. I read it then asked them to get me Good Night Gorrilla, the same thing happened. I asked for Miss Mary Mack, again she went and picked it up, and as I finished reading it I asked for The Itsy Bitsy Spider, she crawled over to it, picked it up and would have brought it over to me but was distracted by DrillSgt. walking in with the warmed up bottles. Now, could it be just a coincidence? How in the world did she know exactly which book to pick up? I repeat, I had not read them those books in a long time---I know they were too small to even remember!! Let me pick my chin up off the ground, there has to be an explanation right?!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP