Friday, March 7, 2008

Isn't it amazing?!

It's amazing the things you can find surfing online while the girls are down for a nap! I don't even rember how I ran into this but it's a contest giving away a way too cute apron. Now, I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a grand cook & it's not my all time favorite thing to do (I think because I have to cook AND clean up the dishes---hint, hint DrillSgt.), but I think I'd be more inclined to cook if I had one of these way tooo cute aprons---LOL!

Apronista

1 comments:

gardngirl March 8, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

You're right...Having an apron like that would make us turn into Martha Stewarts!!! The bad thing is, if I were a great cook, I would weigh 500 lbs. 'cuz I like to eat way better than cook!!!

Although, maybe the apron is the key to getting someone to help out with the dishes,hmm...

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP