Monday, April 28, 2008

CWAZY!!

My mom and all her sister's have names that start w/ E, her brother's names all start with an R. So my tiaE is the one visiting from Washington. She spent the day with my mom & theG and they stopped by to have lunch with us. She was pretty surprised that they talk so much. They were telling her about their Mickey Mouse, Winnie-the-Pooh and ABC stickers, they asked her for chips and bread, they told her Papá and Welo were working and they even told her when they were done eating. After they went down for their nap it was nice to catch up with her.

Da'Gorgeouses took a long nap this afternoon. They were in a GREAT mood when I went in to get them. Both Pistol and LongRifle were offering me kisses and they both helped get supplies for the one that I was changing. Since they've had a bad cold, Pistol's face has begun to suffer from all of the nose cleaning and wiping we've been doing. She was getting the red bumps all under her nose and around her mouth. This morning I decided to put some Eucerin cream on the redness and more after she woke up from her nap. I should have used the aquaphor, but the cream was handy. She looked like a little clown with the white around her nose and mouth and when LongRifle saw her she immediately wanted to touch it, saying "owie, sissy, owie". I carried Pistol over to the mirror she took one look at herself and let out a loud laugh followed by "cwazy!". That kid is a riot!!

Tonight Pistol was even crazier, I think maybe the albuterol makes her a little loopy. I was getting ready to carry her over to the room to change her into her pj's and she got all giggly on me. She kept pulling my hair in front of my face and laughing saying "how cute, curly hair (my hair is straight)" then she started giving me lots of kisses---which she hardly ever does---and then she tried to bite me!! She didn't, of course, but she acted like she was going to and when I raised my voice at her she was laughing and crying at the same time?! LongRifle was feeling a little left out so Pistol and I gave her some extra hugs and kisses.

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP