Sunday, June 22, 2008

Why?!

Why is it so difficult? We're out and about today, decided we needed a few items from the store. What I really want to know is why is it that I have to resist the temptation to buy Da'Gorgeouses something. Oh, look at that cute little top, they would look smashing in that! Oh, those shorts are so cute, just the right length for their little legs. Oh, there's a book, they just love books! Holy Moly!! I had to stop, breathe and take a step backwards, away from all the cute stuff that they REALLY DON'T need. I mean, besides, it's not like if I buy something it's only going to be one, NO it's TWO!! Their birthdays are in May, and Christmas is in December, and with 10 aunts/uncles, and grandparents that ALWAYS give into the urge their chest of drawers and closet are busting at the seams. Besides, it's driving me batty, I'm the one that does all the laundry and has to put away all those clothes. I had to tell myself those exact words every time I approached something I just knew would look darling on them. Today, I won the battle (I'm guessing only for today).

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP