Monday, July 7, 2008

Disney Pics 1

Here's a few pics that I played around with a bit...

Da'Gorgeouses with their Minnie ears on.




Lightning McQueen & Tow Mater from Cars. Da'Gorgeouses LOVE the movie Cars! (I know TheMonk will love these pics!)





The Mike Wazowski from Monster's Inc.



We took some time out to let LongRifle play in the water and get wet while Pistol slept. She enjoyed being an "only child" if only for an hour. LOL!!



And I just had to take a couple of these. DrillSgt. taking Da'Gorgeouses into the men's restroom to change them. Please be sure to take notice of their eyes---HILARIOUS!!



2 comments:

Childsplayx2 July 9, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

I had no idea that California Adventure had Lightning McQueen! We'll have to get up there soon!

Thanks for the pics! I'll have to show TheMonk.

Holly July 9, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

I love the one with the minnie ears! Looks like everyone had a great time:)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP