Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Camping Experience

So we're back from our camping trip and I must say OVERALL it went very well. Da'Gorgeouses had a spectacular time during the day. They played with their cousins, climbed, fell down, played in the dirt, ate S'mores, and basically LOVED every minute of it...until it came time to go to sleep. LongRifle was the only one that had a really tough time, Pistol fell asleep just fine. I knew we would have trouble though, LongRifle is the one that always sleeps fitfully whenever we are out of the house, she's my hotel gymnast, the one I sleep with. Only this time EVERYONE had a taste of the wailing into the wee hours of the morning. Poor kid, non-stop until midnight, then off and on again until she fell into an exhausted deep sleep somewhere around 4 am, or was it 5:30?!

Anyway, here are a few pics...

My bil (DrillSgt's brother) and sil (super organizer!)

Aren't they cute?!


On a walk with the crew...




My adorable niece and nephew (bil & sil kids),

Awwww, how cute is that?!



Just keepin' it real! LOL!!

One of my favorites....

2 comments:

Holly July 30, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

I would love to take the little flower camping! Although, I wonder if we would have the same sleeping issues? Glad you all had a great time:)

Unknown July 31, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Looks like a fun time.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP