Saturday, August 30, 2008

There is an Appointed Time for Everything...

Today marks the 2 year anniversary of Da'Gorgeouses "official" due date. Two years ago to the date is when they "should have" been born by our timeline of course not His. My doc did tell me that with twins anytime after 36 weeks would have been okay, and of course that would have been WAY better than the 23 weeks 5 days that they were born at. So I spent some time looking through some pictures of those first weeks after they were released home from the NICU. After spending all that time with them in the hospital and just noticing how tiny they were and how much they'd grown since being born. Funny how I thought they were HUGE when they came home. Of course, you might not think so...





This of course reminds me of one of my favorite passages from the Bible, I remember copying it, posting it in my room and carrying a copy with me, it sure helped me get through those difficult adolescent years. Susan posted it last Sunday under her Seasons post.






1 comments:

Kellan August 30, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

Oh, they were so darling - so beautiful! You are so lucky! Take care of those sweet baby girls!

Have a good weekend - Kellan

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP