Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scattered Thoughts

I think since my computer/Internet has been acting up for the last week or so I now find myself with a bit of writer's block (my mom will be surprised to know that at this very point in time I pretty much find myself speechless).

I do have a lot of things floating around in my head but it all seems to be jumbled up and pretty incoherent. I'm thinking about our upcoming visit to the Pumpkin Patch and we've talked about how at this time last year my TxG Welita was visiting. I'm so very thankful Da'Gorgeouses were able to experience spending that time with her, they still talk about her and mention her name.
I'm also thinking about work and how crazy things have been there lately, I guess it's SOP to have such sporadic attendance or have the kids show up late. There's a lot of paperwork involved and I just when I feel that I finally have a grip on it I find out there's another piece (which makes it a little frustrating). The night class seems to be going well, but I'm sure the hammer is about to drop there at any time, I'll bet there's something I'm supposed to be doing that I'm not---LOL! I have noticed that with those classes once you reach about 34 kids in class the level of noise and chaos increases, I really don't know how the teacher next door does it, there are days that she's had up to 60 kids in class and so far she's had no less than 47.

And so it goes, I was distracted by DrillSgt. came in to talk politics with me, which ended up in a discussion about economics, society in general, social programs, sheltered viewpoints, and how this year above all others there will be those that will need our help. Of course now it's 12 am and I'm so ready for bed. Oh well, to organize my thoughts another day!

0 comments:

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP