Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Start Now Please...

I'm super looking forward to our first sewing day on Thursday. GrdnGirl has managed to coordinate and round up a few of us, PLUS an instructor and we're meeting at her house to get started. I'm sooo stinkin' excited! I will admit however that I probably won't get to learn too much, I'm taking Da'Gorgeouses and I seriously doubt that they'll let me pay attention to much of anything, but even still the entire idea has me falling out of my seat---LOL!

Funny thing happened Sunday that I forgot to post about. As we were getting Da'Gorgeouses into the car to head out for our spontaneous outing, I asked LongRifle if she'd gone potty, she looked at me with complete disgust and said with attitude, "I DO NOT have poo-poo!" Okay, I guess you're fine then, excuse me for asking--LOL!

Pistol surprised me yesterday as I entered the door returning home from work. I was putting my stuff down as she was walking down the hallway, she came straight over to me and said, "You just came back from work Mommy. Papa's coming home soon." Yes, that's right and how did you ever figure that one out baby girl?

That's my girls, two going on eleventeen! Please start your praying for me now, I have a feeling once those teenage years hit I'm going to need all the help I can get!

1 comments:

Kellan October 7, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

That are so cute! I love your new banner too! I HAVE those teenage twins and sometimes they are a JOY to have around and sometimes they are not - hee hee!

Have a good week - Kellan

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP