Thursday, November 13, 2008

Da'Gorgeouses Play Frogger...




DrillSgt. says that this is one of the BEST pics we've taken of Pistol to date. It's funny because we were out shopping at the mall and DrillSgt. had let them out of their stroller for a little while. Pistol and LongRifle were enjoying themselves running back and forth between this store window and the bench in the middle of the walkway where papa was sitting. When I arrived (I'd hung back a little to do some extra shopping) DrillSgt. took one look at me and said, "Remember the game Frogger from the 80's? Well that's what they're playing, watch." I proceeded to watch as my girlie girls took one step forward, stopped because of the oncoming pedestrian traffic, stepped forward and sideways, stopped again, then finally took one last step to reach us. They really did look like they were playing Frogger! Anyway, besides the good laugh I got, Pistol came straight to me and said, "Mommmy, can you take a picture with your camera?!" As luck would have it, I just so happened to have my camera inside my purse! Woohoo!!

1 comments:

Holly November 13, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

So, I only had time to read back to the "pay it forward" post...I'll have to resume catching up another time:) I love all the recent pics, I'm on the lookout for a picture of your new haircut-I'm sure it is positively "gorgeous":) I left a comment for "Victoria" at Through my Lens and noticed afterward your comment, left right before mine. I think we are on the same wavelength for sure...Take Care.

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP