Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks...

Giving Thanks for...

1) Da'Gorgeouses those two beautiful little girls growing right before my very eyes. I love you with all my heart and can no longer remember what life was like before you arrived. Thank you for all that you do each and every day, you never cease to amaze me. I'm so very proud of the smart, caring, happy little girls you're growing up to be.

2) DrillSgt. my best friend, love you ALWAYS. Thank you for being a loving husband and a wonderful father. Even all these years later, just thinking of you makes me sigh and get all dreamy---LOL!!

3) An absolutely wonderful set of parents. For Grammy who gets up early 2 days a week to watch Da'Gorgeouses at my house while I head out to work, and puts up with reading them the same requested books over and over---LOL!! And lets not forget Welo who always manages to make Da'Gorgeouses laugh and giggle (just like my sis and I did when we were growing up) every time he's around them. Thank you both so much for all that you do for me and my little family.

4) My sister (Tia NaNa). Thank you for being there when I need you...to share a laugh with, or when I need someone to vent to, or for just those moments when I'm jonesing to relive the past a little. No one knows my secrets better than my sister (come to think of it, thanks for keeping them secrets!).

5) My bil (NoMike). Thank you for being such a kind and giving person and for being "the one" that completes my sister. You're daily job isn't easy and still you manage to leave all that at the door and be a great husband to my sister.

6) A super extended family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmother, all the people that remind us how loved and supported we are.

7) A job I really like. It's been difficult getting back into the groove of things but having nice people to work with and talk to and (for the most part) fun and hard-working students has made things a little easier. It's also a blessing that my schedule affords me precious time to continue enjoying myself with Da'Gorgeouses.

8) faith, health and understanding (this last one sometimes eludes me, but all in good time). Funny, these were always the 3 things my TxG always told me to pray for!

1 comments:

Love_the_Twinnies December 5, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

Had a BLAST seeing you at Thanksgiving, and spending time with my darlings!!!! LOVE YOU too!
...BTW, thanks for keeping my secrets ,"secret" too! LOL! ;)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP