Friday, August 1, 2008

Sad Day

GrdnGirl our PHN (Public Health Nurse), formally said good-bye to us Wednesday. I knew it was coming, just not so soon. I thought we'd at least see her once more before she let us go. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond her control, and the wonderful fact that Da'Gorgeouses are doing so well, she had to close out our case this month. I would like to take the opportunity to publicly thank her for everything, particularly for her support and encouragement AND for helping me maintain my sanity those first few months.

We will miss her monthly visits terribly, Da'Gorgeouses are going to miss her stethoscope and scale, but I'm going to make sure we still get to see her. You see, she just wasn't Da'Gorgeouses' nurse, she became my friend. We didn't just talk about Da'Gorgeouses health, we shared our personal lives with each other. So although our file may not be sitting on your desk, know that you have become a part of our lives, and you're not getting rid of us that easy! Besides, I know where you blog!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Holly August 1, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

I can imagine how bittersweet the transition is, but isn't it nice that she has a blog? Gotta love blogging:)

gardngirl August 1, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Thank you,MamaChanga. It has truly been a pleasure getting to know you and your family. It was amazing to watch the girls grow and thrive. They are so beautiful and have such wonderful (and very individual) personalities.

I can't tell you enough what an awesome job you and your family have done with the girls. I wish all preemies could have parents (and grandparents)just like dagorgeouses!

I will really miss visiting you guys and hope that we keep in touch. As Holly said,it's great that we both blog! :)

Followers

BLOG BUTTONS

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP